Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's all over!

Our wedding was this past Saturday, May 9, 2009. It was like a dream. Everything was perfect (or as close to perfect as I could really hope for). The weather was ideal for photo-taking (warm and overcast), our first dance went remarkably well, I didn't cry during the ceremony, all of our vendors showed up on time (or EARLY) and were amazing to work with, and everything was absolutely beautiful. And the FOOD, the glorious FOOD! (Well, I heard the food was great, anyway... I wouldn't know because I barely had a bite to eat all night, boo.)

In fact, there was only one major thing that went wrong: my grandmother was rushed to the hospital before the wedding and unable to attend; I had no idea until after the ceremony when I asked my mom where she was, as we stood outside of the church. But thankfully Nonni is expected to make a full recovery and we will have a wedding video to show her very soon!!

In this blog I will be recounting the wedding day itself plus all of the steps it took to make the day what it was. I put my blood, sweat, and tears (a lot of tears) into the wedding planning over the past year and a half, so I am very proud to share the process with all of you. Enjoy!

No comments: